Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thing 26: Write my GRE

This is one that has got a fair bit of interest because no one seems to know what a GRE is.   It's the Graduate Record Examination and it's one of those aptitude tests that grad schools use.  One day, I plan to go back to school to get my library sciences and I'll need to have written the GRE as part of the admission requirements.

How will I know I'm done?
Well, I want to at least sit the exam before the end of my 1001 days but I probably won't write it until close to the end since I'll need study time and will want to be at least close to ready to apply for grad school.  So to be done, I'll just have to write the formal exam - not just a practice exam but no need to worry about having the score I need for applying

How am I doing?
So far, no progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment