Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thing 18: Meet 10 new bookcrossers in person

I've been a bookcrossing.com member since 2004 after Amy got me hooked on it.  I'm not on the site regularly - I flit in and out of the forum every few months but I always have a stack of books to register & release and I follow a number of BookCrossers on Twitter.  They tend to be highly interesting & entertaining people.  It would be fantastic to meet some of them in person.  Hopefully, I can get to an event of some kind but I'll settle for going to a couple of near-ish meet-ups, if the former doesn't work out.

How will I know I'm done?
Should be pretty easy to keep track of meeting 10 new BookCrossers - I'll be linking to the profile pages of the people I meet, as I meet them.  10 profiles and the Thing is done.

How am I doing?
So far, no progress

1 comment: