Friday, April 15, 2011

Thing 12: Walk 200 km with my dog

Penelope, for those who won't know, is a pug.  Pugs have a reputation for being overweight.  Penny is not - though once when I took her to the vet, they told me she was at the high end of normal and that I was feeding her twice as much as I should be. Anyway...  We go for lots of walks, which she enjoys if the weather is nice.  So, in order to keep her nice & svelte, we're going to walk at least 200 km by the end of my 1001 days.

Our regular walks won't count towards the 200 km. And I may increase the number of km if I find I reach it too quickly.

How will I know I'm done?
I'll be using using MapMyWalk to track my progress.  It's a pretty cool site that allows you to map the walks you take and track how far you've gone.  It'll keep a running total for me and once it hits 200, this Thing will be done.

How am I doing?
So far, we've walked 151.57 km.

No comments:

Post a Comment